Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Odds and Ends

We had a ton of fun this summer. Here are some random pictures of things that happened that I didn't have time to write about...


Yay to a backyard. This was one of the first task on my "Honey-Do" list for the summer . Gideon got a bee sting for the first time. It was the saddest thing
cause his lip kept getting bigger and bigger.

Jarom was blessed the same day his Uncle Gordon gave his mission talk in Sacrament.
Koki was really happy to have his brothers be a part of the circle.


For Pioneer Day we took the kids to a movie and then had a 6 hour day at the park. I thought it would be cheaper to BBQ then to go out and eat, I was wrong. We all ended up spending close to $100 for everything but it was worth it (my sister Irene may not agree she was strongly pushing to go out and eat.) The kids played FOREVER. It was fun.

We took 3 pictures trying to get Koki to smile. This is all we could get from him.
He blames his non smiling on my brothers cause he was tired of being the only one that smiled in our family pictures.Dreak added some chocolate to his lips to get in the Smor picture.

Irene's daughter Mattyn loves the camera. She kept going into different
poses on her own and would tell me to take a picture.

4 comments:

Mel said...

Now that the yard is in & the summer is coming close to an end, lets take a break and get together.

I think we are still planning a camping trip for sometime in August...we'll see.

Anywho, drop us a line & let us know when you have some "free" time.

Lindsay and Mike said...

Looks like a great summer! Tons of cute kids in your family!!!

Rachel said...

It is so nice to have a finished backyard I bet!! Poor little Gideon and his swollen lip. It looks like you guys have been having tons of fun and Marion you are so pretty! I love that picture of the two of you together.

Amy @MoMomma said...

How fun! I'm glad we found each other's blog! Even though we live across the street from one another, this is a fun way to keep in touch! Amy