What a cutie! He is getting so big! I love his little smile!
Only 50th? He's a chunker-he looks like he's in the 90th! So cute. You have the most beautiful little boys.
Hey Marion...to answer your question, I use photoshop elements 6! It is addicting but so much fun and so easy!
He is so cute! And, I love the buttons story too!
I can't believe he's so old already. I didn't know you had a blog before--I'm going to have to come read now. :)
Marion -glad that you found my bolg - I love seeing other families too, your boys are so cute!
You are one beautiful family, Marion! You're boys couldn't get any cuter! I'm so glad that Jarom is happy and healthy!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
What a cutie! He is getting so big! I love his little smile!
Only 50th? He's a chunker-he looks like he's in the 90th! So cute. You have the most beautiful little boys.
Hey Marion...to answer your question, I use photoshop elements 6! It is addicting but so much fun and so easy!
He is so cute! And, I love the buttons story too!
I can't believe he's so old already. I didn't know you had a blog before--I'm going to have to come read now. :)
Marion -
glad that you found my bolg - I love seeing other families too, your boys are so cute!
You are one beautiful family, Marion! You're boys couldn't get any cuter! I'm so glad that Jarom is happy and healthy!
Post a Comment