Saturday, January 24, 2009

Guess Who

Baby #1
Baby #2
Baby #3
I was looking at old pictures tonight and had to question which son's baby picture I was looking at. I even called Koki over and he made a comment on how cute Jarom looked. He started laughing in unbelief when I told him it wasn't Jarom.

Since we got a kick out of the similarities I thought I'd share. I promise it's not the same baby in any picture.

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

That is so funny. I thought it was a joke at first and you had posted pictures of the same baby. Well, they are all so cute!!

Lindsay and Mike said...

I think the bottom one is Gideon...just cause I remember what he looked like as a baby. Not sure on the other boys though, since I don't know them as well.

Jessica Sandberg said...

Mar, that is crazy! You got of mix up things a little. My guess is Jarom, Isaac, and Gideon.
(Thanks for the birthday wish. I wished you would forget so I wouldn't feel so bad for forgetting yours! I've put it in my blackberry so this year I won't forget-promise!)
Miss you and love you!

Brandy said...

Hey! I've been wondering if you had a blog and found it this morning! Yay!! It's fun to see you guys! Your boys are growing up so fast! I just started a blog, but it's private so give me your email address and I'll send you an invite! I love your hot husbund post. Koki and Tyson are a lot alike! Tyson hates that I have to do the dishes right after dinner too!

Kawa Rangers said...

So, I think it is Issac, Jarom, and Gideon. I am in awe with how all of your babies look identical. What's with that?

Jobi Niu said...

OH MY GOSH! I CAN NOT BELIEVE HOW MUCH THEY LOOK ALIKE! It's freaky! They're all SOOOOO handsome, with THE most AMAZING eyes! :]

Lorie said...

They are all cute! But of course they are...they all look the same!!

Marion said...

Here's the order...#1 Isaac, #2 Jarom, and #3 Gideon.