Monday, January 12, 2009

A Walker is Born




Jarom surprises us everyday. Out of nowhere he'll do something that he's never done before. We got him this walker for Christmas but his brothers play with it more than him. The other day I helped him stand up behind the walker and he just started going. This was one of his first attempts at walking. I was so proud of him and then he fell and I couldn't stop laughing. Nice mom huh!




This was after the falling incident. What a good baby, actually picking himself up and trying again. I think my kids get their determination from their dad. How do you not get excited for him as he's trying to walk? He looks so happy trying. He still only takes a few steps and falls but little by little he's going to get this walking thing down and I'm sure I'll wish I didn't push it.

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Those are way cute videos. He is getting so big. I can't even imagine my baby walking right now, she just learned how to crawl.

Kawa Rangers said...

He is getting so big. I haven't seen him in a long time.

Ruth Done said...

okay, brendan and I are sitting here laughing. That is so cute and he is so big.

Jessica Sandberg said...

I love their "big" accomplishments, like walking. He is so dang cute. You have the most adorable kids. (I think I say that every time I comment!)

The Smiths said...

Somehow I missed this post before. Jarom is SO stinkin' cute! I love the look on his face, "Look Mommy, I'm doing it!" Don't feel bad about laughing, I do it ALL the time!