Finally, finally, finally we have a baby who actually sleeps in his crib. It's no longer an oversized decoration that sits in the "baby room." Now that we KNOW how it is to have a baby in the crib we are firm and true believers of cribs. It's a beautiful thing. Jarom get's tired he goes in his crib, mommy closes the door, and WAH LA he falls asleep.
What I didn't know is the other two boys want the crib back. A couple of weeks ago Koki called me and told me he went into Jarom's room and found Isaac sitting in the crib with Jarom (when I find the picture of this I'll post it.) Today I sent Gideon up to check on Jarom but he never returned. I decided to go check and see what was going on. This is what I found...
I actually think it's pretty darn hilarious. Jarom was crying and Gideon was fast asleep in Jarom's bed. Is Jarom trying to vent how Koki and I feel every morning we wake up and one of the boys are in our bed??? Now they might get to color two stars in the morning. One for being out of our bed and the other for being out of Jarom's :)
14 comments:
It's so fun to see you guys enjoying life as always. Our youngest son Joey hasn't fully left the crib yet. It must just be really comforting. He'll be 4 in March. We'll have to try thr rewatd chart.
That's hilarious!
That is so funny! As soon as we set up the crib Jake asked if he could get in it. No way! how much weight do those things hold, anyways?
and i have no idea how you guys have gotten any sleep over the last few years with kids in your bed. me and brent would just about rather die than even have kids in the same room with us... we can't stand it!
That is so funny. I can't believe gideon actually fell asleep in there!
So funny. Gideon must be able to sleep through a lot if Jarom was yelling. Conner likes having his own "big boy" bed.
You are really patient to be able to have your children sleep in your bed. I could never do that, I need my space.
Haha- Brothers are the best! Austin is for SURE done with his crib and wants nothing to do with it. I've given in a little and decided to sit next to (or lay next to) Austin until he falls asleep. He's usually good for 3-5 hrs and then we'll have to do it again in the middle of the night. But hey, he's sleeping and so are we! Whatever works, right?
That looks like a pretty cozy crib. So cute.
So precious! Hope you are well. It is great to see your gorgeous family. Miss you guys! Tanya
Sorry if my last comment was out of the blue. I've been checking in on your blog for a couple of months. I thought I already commented to let you know. I don't want to seem like a stalker. Blogging is such an awesome invention.
After one kid in our bed, we were firm believers in cribs. I love Gideon sleeping in the crib- hilarious! Too cute!
Mar...I can't stop laughing! Gideon is one of a kind. That is so funny and sad at the same time J/k. Seriously I still have a smile on my face this is so cute and very funny. (the time could be contributing to the funny factor, I'm not sure :) Anyway I would have paid money to see Gideon oh man can you imagine Isaac, Gideon, and Jarom. It's gonna happen. hahhaha
How cute!! Jarom looks so funny, like "Get him out of my crib, mom!!!"
Mar, that is so adorable. Your kids are BEAUtiful!!! I love hearing your mommy stories, it brings back good memories of my mommy stories. You are such a cute mom, love you, Tonya
So cute! I'm so proud of you for using the crib and having one less kid in your bed! I'm glad you're a believer!
Post a Comment