
Tonight for family prayer Isaac wanted to say it with Gideon's help. Gideon started by telling Isaac his typical child's prayer. Bless mom, bless dad, bless Jarom, bless that we'll have a good Easter, etc. etc. Isaac repeated everything Gideon said word for word but for a two year old any prayer longer than 5 seconds is too long and Isaac started to fidget. The great thing is before I could even correct Isaac's irreverence I heard Gideon sternly say, "Isaac, kneel down!" Even more miraculous was the fact that Isaac listened to his brother without any hesitation he straightened right up and continued to pray.
Towards the end of the prayer Gideon told Isaac to say, "Bless dad that he'll make more money." I felt a laugh coming on but I held it together and just listened. But then he said it again, "...and bless dad that he'll make more money." At this point I put my head down so in case my boys opened their eyes they wouldn't see me silently laughing. Honestly, I have no idea where Gideon got that. But it is pretty funny to hear him say more than once that he would like more cash flow in our home. Could all those times I tell him he can't buy ____ because it cost money actually be making sense to him? Kids are way to smart these days =)
7 comments:
that is seriously too funny! was koki there to hear that one? i love the things that come out of kids mouths! :)
So cute. I'd like my kids to pray for that too. :)
Becca,
Koki was there holding in the laughter too. Today he's looking for a second job LOL!
I love it!
Could you have him throw in a "Help Uncle Seiuli to make more money..." too?
Oh, I love your kids! Sometimes I think that Heavenly Father has quite the sense of humor and laughs right along with us.
HA HA! That is HiLarIoUs! I love your boys! Tell Koki I think he's a good provider for his family. :)
Post a Comment