Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thanksgiving Weekend

We had a great Thanksgiving with lots of friends and family. I think there were 4 turkey's 2 hams and a TON of sides. Enough food to feed the masses and last the whole day.

We were happy our college friends joined us along with Aunty Tricia and Byron. Thanksgiving is always better when there are more people so we can play our games. We started off with musical chairs and then we lost the guys to basketball for the night. We did manage to play dodgeball and volleyball when we got them back.

I love our Thanksgiving tradition. It's always fun and something to look forward to.

This is after dinner. We lost our kids to playing and decided to take a quick pic.
Isaac was by the dessert table all night. He was born with a sweet tooth.
Gideon and his crew love to take pictures
Jarom and Daddy Chillin'

1 comment:

T.I.D.S.A.H. said...

I love your pictures Mar. That brings back so many wonderful memories growing up. Our family still gets the church building on Christmas and play our games. Love you.