My sister is really good at cutting hair. In December she gave me a much needed hair cut. This picture was taken the day before the cut. It's not the most flattering picture but it gives you a good idea how much work my sister had in for herself.
Here's the after shot. Tor get's really into what she does so after she asked if she could put make up on me. It was fun.
We braved Gideon's school skating night. I thought it would be crazy but it just seemed like a normal day at the skating rink. I had to round my boys up from the arcade games and remind them we were there to skate NOT play video games.
Jarom loved this scooter. He kept screaming,"WOOOOAHHHH!"
My cousins combined birthday parties for 2 of their kids. It was a blast. They had carnival games, cotton candy, a balloon artist, and lots of food. These pictures are of Isaac getting ready to do their football toss.
I feel bad I don't have pictures of Gideon they were all blurry. But I'm hoping to get my camera back so I don't have to use phone pictures all the time.
5 comments:
You are a smokin' hot mama! WOW!!
She took the words right out of my mouth...you are so HOT! And, I'm sad that Justin was sick so we couldnt' go skating, but glad to know that it wasn't insanely crazy...maybe next year!
I love the haircut. So cute.
love your new hair cut!
Such a "TOP MODEL"!!
Post a Comment