We didn't have our usual Valentine's celebration. That weekend Koki's mom got MARRIED! All of his siblings (minus Nancy cause of pregnancy) came and we had so much fun hanging out with them. I felt like I was on vacation the whole time cause the niece and nephews that stayed with us watched my boys the entire week. Even when we went to eat at Tucanos Koki and I sat at the adult table and the boys at the kids table. When I went to take Gideon his plate he already had one that his cousin made him. Too bad I can't bribe those kids into staying with me all the time :)
Sitting around playing a board game with Koki's Aunts.
We played at the church a couple times while everyone was out. This was us playing a b-ball game.
Waiting outside of the temple. Me and Marie.
The cousin crew, notice Isaac holding his cousin's hand. He never left Devin's side.
We found out the Gideon LOVES LOVES LOVES to dance. This was at the mini reception.
I think this was the chicken dance.
Koki was the standby DJ. He was so happy they paid someone at the last minute to take control.
Another day playing at the church.
5 comments:
Looks like so much fun! Congrats to Koki's mom!
Congrats to Koki's mom on the wedding. How are you guys? It's been awhile. Life is crazy our way...but we still NEED to get together. Hope you are well.
PS..working on the obedience;)
Looks like a great time!!!
CONGRATULATIONS to Koki's Mom and her new husband! What a fun weekend. You guys always know how to have a good time. I just might have to sneak in to one of your parties! Hahaha!
That's so great that Koki's Mom got remarried. She was so nice to us when we were in school. She looks happy! Dancing-->like father, like son??? If memory serves, Koki loved to break it out :)
Post a Comment