Tuesday, September 28, 2010

They Finally Went To The Zoo

I think most people that know me know I'm not fond of animals. Some gross me out, some scare me, and others just make me wonder why. I realize they are Heavenly Father's creation so I should come to appreciate them but that moment in my life hasn't hit yet. Hopefully soon I'll gain a more mature perspective but until then my boys are going to need to depend on their good ol' Uncle Gordon and Aunt Malia to take them to the zoo.

When Koki and I were at Girl's Camp this summer Uncle Gordon watched our boys. They always have fun with him especially this time around because it was the first time they ever went to the zoo. I heard they loved it and I loved it to cause it bought me some more time before they want to go again and maybe by then that new perspective will kick in.
 

 

 

 

No comments: