Monday, February 28, 2011

Say Cheese

I've been trying to take more pictures of Koki and me cause I feel like I don't have very many. Part of the problem is my husband can't help but make faces when the camera person snaps the picture.

Exhibit A


Exhibit B


Exhibit C


We finally gave up after the above attempts. We'll get a good one sooner or later.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Well, I commend your efforts on trying to get some "nice" photos of you and Koki. It's clear to see you are not the problem here! What are you going to do with him? Haha.

Rheanna said...

Even though there's a funny faced guy with you in all these pictures-you look gorgeous!

Jobi Niu said...

Love you two!!! Hahahahaha, Enoch is wayyy good at posing for pics as well.. um... nope!

BBC said...

bill has this EXACT problem! it drives me crazy! maybe koki and bill should take pictures together.

The Smiths said...

LOL! Love it!

Tami said...

hahaha. brent does the exact same thing. maybe it was something they perfected together in college?