Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Washington DC

Koki had a work conference in D.C. and being the exceptional wife that I am I felt I should go with him so he wasn't homesick :) My mom and sister took the boys and we took Joslyn. The boys asked why Joslyn got to go and the answer was simple: she's FREE you're not. It was a great relaxing trip. I Love work conferences!!!
This was our one and only "I'm a tourist day!" Right after we took this picture we saw the
President drive by with his 20 cop arsenal leading him. It was pretty cool.
If you look really really close in the back (may even need a magnifying glass)
you can see the White House.That's how great I am at sight seeing. If I can see it from a distance I'm good.

By this point of the day it was raining. I was done sight seeing. Koki went to the Lincoln Memorial
while I found shelter under a refreshment booth to nurse Joslyn. He took these pics for me so I can say we went to Lincoln Memorial.
More Proof and my cute husband
Joslyn was amazing on the trip. I don't think people are use to babies back there cause
she was a little celebrity everywhere we went.

My hair was apparently more important than my pride. Who would've thought
a "hooter hider" does more than one thing.
Done with the rain. Done walking. Just DONE.
AHHH why did I ever the leave the comfort of this bed. Back to Heaven
Now we're smiling

2 comments:

Rheanna said...

Looks like you had a fantastic trip! Love the added "accessory" :o) She was a celebrity because she's ADORABLE!!!!

T.I.D.S.A.H. said...

The "HOOTER HIDER" cracked me up, you look like a muslim. I'm glad you had a blast site seeing. Your little girl is adorable!!! Love you