Thursday, August 23, 2012

We hit the big 10

Koki and I always said we'd go somewhere fun for our 10 year anniversary.  He wanted Hawaii. I thought New York. What we didn't anticipate was having a 10 month old baby girl that clearly couldn't live without her mom and dad for more than a day. We decided to go away for a weekend instead while my sister watched ALL the kids, even our little princess.

Its amazing how fast time has gone by. I first met Koki in '96 at a BYU summer camp. At the time I was way WAY into him but supposedly he was focused on getting ready for his mission and didn't think about dating when I met him (that's his story and he's sticking to it). 4 Years later we ran into each other at BYU. We started dating and the rest is history.

Koki is an amazing husband. I am so thankful I am blessed to have him as my eternal companion. He changed my life. Because of him I am a better person. Love my husband. So excited I have eternity with him.

No comments: