Friday, October 19, 2012

Our Princess turned ONE

Our baby girl turned one! Its been a great year. She learns new stuff everyday and keeps everyone on their toes. Her brothers adore her and Koki and I are trying to learn "how not to give her whatever she wants". We aren't doing too hot at that but can you blame us??? We love our Jos!!!
This little girl gave everyone a scare when she was first born. After
a few weeks in the NICU she finally came home.
1 Day Old
Baby Joslyn
 1 month
Pink in the house...finally! Mom might have gone a little overboard.
 2 months
Not sure how I feel about the camera but look how cute my boots are!
3 months
Daddy is suppose to be listening in church but I'm making it hard for him

4 months
One of my favorite spots to chill is in daddy's arms.
 5 months
I'm not the cleanest eater but at least I'm eating.
 6 months
Look how strong my neck is. Tummy time is overrated.
6 months
I'm learning how to sit up by myself. Almost there.
7 months
I wanna play outside too
 8 months
Something about the church floor makes me smile
8 months
I love to play under the desk and mess up all of daddy's wires 
 8 months
Look at me I can stand up now!
 9 months
I can feed myself now. I don't need or WANT any help.
9 months
First camping trip. Mom insisted I needed a bath.
 10 months
I know if I cry long enough Jarom will come to my rescue
11 months
Lock the cupboards everyone. I know how to get into everything!

12 months
It's my party. Sugar and pancakes please.
I deserve a trip to Cheesecake Factory for my birthday. 
After all, I am the princess!
Party at Gigi's house. Watch out I'm coming for the cake.
Some of my fan club: Gideon, Mattyn, Isaac, and Muryha
 Everyone enjoying my birthday dinner 
 One of my favorite uncles...Uncle Hy
 Did you say present time? Lets do it.
 I Love my piano Summers family. Thank you.
 Ooooh cake. Let me at it.
 Yes, this is exactly how I imagined this moment.
Papa and Gigi bought me my first ride. I can't wait to take it out.

No comments: