Sale was born on March 16, 2015 at 8:46 PM. He was 7lbs 7 oz and 19 inches long. It was the best delivery story ever. We had a scheduled c- section. When the hospital called Sunday night they said we didn't need to go in till Monday evening. It was so nice because Koki was able to go to work that day. I showered and did my hair, of course. I got my house ready to come home. Then packed and waited for the kids to come home from school. We were told because of the season that kids were not allowed to come to the hospital. I was sooooo sad because my kids have always come when we have a new baby. The kids stayed with Aunty Rene and Uncle Hy.
When we got to the hospital we checked in. Mom and dad came and met us there. Dad and Koki have always given me a blessing before I deliver and they of course did this time too. Rene joined a little later. We found out when we arrived that they lifted the ban on kids and so we called Hy and he brought the kids to the hospital. A huge relief and great great news. I was so excited to deliver my last baby (Koki and I decided to get my tubes tied after this baby because this was my 6th c-section and it was getting dangerous). They took me back before the kids got there. I am always anxious when I go back. The worse is when they have to do the spinal anesthesia. I remember praying a lot throughout the whole delivery. I really enjoy our doctor, Sean Haskett. He has really good bedside manner and lightens the mood. He even had them play music. Taylor Swift's, Shake it Off . My hands got a little numb at one point and I got nervous but everything went fine. Sale was born with no problems. We were thrilled. Sale was our first baby that was able to stay in our room the whole time. It was such a blessing he was so healthy.
We didn't know what we were going to name Sale. We had a lot of ideas but nothing felt right. Since his brothers have scriptural names we thought he should have one too. All of the ones we came up right just didn't seem to fit for him. It wasn't till the last day of our stay that we realized we wanted him named after two wonderful men. His papa and his daddy. So with that we chose Sale Koki Ah You Cline. When we finally settled on his name if just felt right.
Family picture before our Baby Sale at the Summers
Last picture with Jaycie as the baby
Selfie's before go time
Ready to go
Koki changed into more comfortable
clothes before the delivery
Our perfect baby
First picture with Mom and Dad
Family already Lovin' Sale
Gigi and Grandma
Smile Baby
My sweet boy
Anxiously Waiting
Brothers and Sisters Arrived
I always am so tired after. Rene helping Jarom
give me a kiss.
Fixing the chills with lots of blankets
How beautiful is he



































No comments:
Post a Comment