We got a group text from mom that dad was in the emergency room. We all hurried over there. He hadn't been feeling good and went in to an urgent care to see if they could give him a shot to make him better. They took his blood pressure and it was so low they told him to go directly to the ER. The dr said dad was really sick. He had dehydrated kidneys, fluid in his lungs, and some kind of infection. Hy and Jay gave dad a blessing. We were all very scared. By that night the doctors said dad's levels were better. They had him in ICU over night but moved him to a normal unit by the next afternoon. Dad ended up getting released from the hospital Saturday but was told to take the following week off of work.
I'm so grateful dad is okay. On ,y way down to the hospital I was sobbing. So scared that dad was going to die. I prayed out loud that dad would be okay. Suddenly I remembered what President Monsen had just shared in conference that weekend, that faith and doubt can not be in the same place. I realized I was going off of fear not faith. At that point I felt peace that everything would be okay.
I love my dad. I'm so so grateful he is doing better.




No comments:
Post a Comment