My name is Sale and I approve the below messages
How old are you: 7
What is your favorite....
Color: Blue and Gold
Cartoon: Transformers
Thing to Do: Play football
Book: Wizard of Oz
Food: Pizza
Toy: Max Steal
Drink: Coconut Milk
Who is your best friend: Alan
What do you want to do when you grow up: Be a fire knife performer and be a doctor if I got the money
Where do you want to live: Samoa
Who do you love: Mom, Dad, cousins, aunties, and uncles
Anything else you want to tell me: Ummm, Hmmmmmm, Nah
I love movies. Play video games and give my sister a hug and ummm umm.
What's your name: Joslyn Cline
How old are you: 5 ( your 4 oh 4)
What is your favorite....
Color: Pink and Purple
Cartoon: Strawberry Shortcake
Thing to Do: Doing Homework
Book: I'm a Child of God
Food: Chicken and Rice
Toy: Care Bears
Drink: Water
Who is your best friend: Kelly (She doesn't know anyone named Kelly Lol)
What do you want to do when you grow up: Get Money
Where do you want to live: With Aunty Rene
Who do you love: My mom
What's your name: Jaycie
What is your favorite....
Color: Mean (Green? Yep)
Cartoon: Is it Sohia?...yep
Thing to Do: Chocolate
Book: favorite book
Food: Mom, I lay down mom, mom i watcha movie
*She lasted longer than I thought she would with the questions but now she's done.
What's your name: Gideon Tamatoa Ah You Cline
How old are you: 11
What is your favorite....
Color: purple
Cartoon: lab rats. I don't like cartoons
Thing to Do: Play football, and basketball and play activities with my brothers
Book: Fabel Haven
Food: Curry...mom's curry
Toy: Teck Deck a skateboard thing
Drink: Coconut Water
Who is your best friend: Asher
What do you want to do when you grow up: I want to be a social worker when I grow up
Where do you want to live: California or Hawaii
Who do you love: My family
Anything else you want to tell me: I like coconuts. Coconuts are my favorite.
What's your name: Isaac
How old are you: umm 9
What is your favorite....
Color: pink
Cartoon: It depends. Uhh Hulk
Thing to Do: Play Sports
Book: Informational
Food: Fruits
Toy: Football
Drink: soda
Who is your best friend: I don't know mom
What do you want to do when you grow up: I want to play sports
Where do you want to live: Polynesian Island
Who do you love: Ohana
Anything else you want to tell me: Ummm, like what? Can I have a dessert tonight?

No comments:
Post a Comment