As usual I had a wonderful birthday and was spoiled like crazy. I don't think my husband likes it but I plan every part of my day. He mainly likes surprising me and buying me gifts but I thought this year was perfect and he did everything I wanted. We woke up and had breakfast. Then I went for a massage. After my massage my whole family met for a movie at Thanksgiving point Megaplex. We decided to watch Sing (a kids cartoon that was actually really cute). We went to the rehab facility to visit with papa (He had back surgery a few weeks earlier and was staying at Stonehedge to help him recover). After we dropped our kids off at home and ended the night with my friends from Em14 and their husbands. We went and got dinner at Chubby's and then finished the night at the Fano's for dessert an games. It was such an awesome day and I was definitely spoiled.
Game night at the Fano's
Koki got a birthday cake for the kids to sing to me. We had it when we went to visit
my dad.
Visiting papa at rehab
Movies with the family
I wanted donuts for breakfast and they were yummy
No comments:
Post a Comment