Friday, October 6, 2017

Date nights

We try to take our kids on dates often. Try is the key word. Sometimes its one on one and others its a group. Either way we love spending time with them. This month Koki and the boys went to a BYU game and I took the girls to a movie. 

It was a bit chilly at the game but the boys sure did like collecting the light up baton thing 
they were passing out. 


Jarom was so cold Koki had to give him his jacket. 

Smile Boys



Girls Outing to see My Little Pony. Jaycie danced to almost every song. I wanted to video tape her but thought I'd better not. Jos leaned over during the movie and said, " Mom, this is so fun!" We loved being just us girls tonight. Definitely doing more of these. ( Btw, my boys would NOT have lasted in that movie 😂😂)


One thing that these girls love to do is take pictures. You gotta love
 Jaycie's leg and Joslyn's hand signs. They would have taken tons more if I let them.





No comments: