Today he went to the temple for the first time. He was so excited to go. He was really nervous but happy and relieved his dad was going to be there to baptize him for the first time. Watching all the boys and Koki at the font was a pretty amazing experience for me. I had to hold back the tears a couple of times. Gideon baptized Isaac (Gideon just became a priest on Sunday too so that was new for him). Koki was able to baptize Gideon and Jarom.
When we got out of the temple I asked Jarom what he thought. He said he liked it a lot. He felt really good. Then he asked, “Can I go again on Thursday?”
I love his excitement about the temple. It means so much for him to go. It has renewed my testimony and made me really grateful that I can go with my family.




In N Out after the temple
No comments:
Post a Comment