My friend gave us her trampoline and my kids didn't waste anytime putting it to use.
My husband didn't either LOL.
It was a beautiful day so we just hung out in the backyard for a bit.
I really loved this day.
Sale is really starting to like making baskets. Its fun to watch him learn something new.
Gideon loves his ling hair right now. He tells me he's going to really grow it out.
I don't think so.
Rion and Renzo got married. Originally the had planned to wait for his brother to get back from his mission in October but with Covid 19 they sent most of the missionaries home. Then about two weeks ago Renzo's parents called and said the brother was going back out would they consider getting married before he left. Rion said yes and that was that. You can't make reservations right now and gatherings are still very limited. Also, temples are still closed. They went to where Koki and I got married. People were for the most part allowed to space out. It was beautiful, short, and sweet. Rene and Hy got two food trucks for after the ceremony. People just brought lawn chairs and blankets. I thought it was the perfect wedding. Pretty impressed it was planned in two weeks too.
Gideon caught the bouquet. He didn't realize it was only for girls when Rion told everyone
to come over to catch it. So funny!
I love the amphitheater. Its such a memorable place for Koki and me.
Beautiful Rion
Traditional last dance with parents
Cutting the cake
Social distancing Ah You style
Things started to open slowly with the quarantine and that included hair salons.
My boys were way overdue for a cut. Here's Jarom's before.
Handsome Jarom after the cut
He really liked taking before picture and I had to include this model like one.
Isaac before his haircut
Isaac's after. What a cute boy. I also like Jaorm's duck lips in the back LOL.
Family hike up Turtle Hill by our house. I loved doing this little hike. I just loved
being with my family.
We made it to the top
Sometimes its hard to get them to all look at the same time
I couldn't find my glasses so Koki shared one of his with me.
These pictures are out of order but we had a little Bridal shower
for Rion the Monday before the wedding. She got married on Wednesday.
Best cousins at Rion's bridal shower
My older boys were all gone at cousins over the weekend. I was so happy
to get them all back home.
Sale and Cruz had a sleepover while the big boys were away.
Younger kids sleepover in full effect.
These two were so cute during church
Primary class in the basement


No comments:
Post a Comment