Saturday, June 13, 2020

Gabe Got Married!!

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1ZC8b6gfocvpTy_J3JiuN3zJe2en69_TH
Gabe and Savannah got married yesterday. It was such a beautiful wedding. They kind of ignored the Covid restrictions for the night and just celebrated their marriage with all the loved ones they wanted to. It was wonderful. Their reception was in Savannah’s aunts backyard. They had Super Chix cater and hired people to set up. Such a relaxing wedding to be a part of. 

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1llPBXgmEdBZeQEAZ3EcvQwBmeueJ6kMl
When I did Sale’s hair for the wedding he looked in the mirror then said, “I look goood!” He’s so
Funny! 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1B-h1bERaWdaKXZuXDSciSWwqZ-UNFgEs
Draek, Renzo, and Gideon were three of the groomsmen for the wedding.
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1ZDjvinRArbiOpSSaJSX8RaCTfSRKLkwL
The picture started with just Jay, mom, and dad. Then they saw Matty and called him over. I looked over and thought there’s no way they can do without me so I ran over to get in the picture. We completed it with Rene and Tor. Just missing Cj.
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=13_QmeQAbXDjVRceVNle3eCFHrHcfe0EV
Papa and Gigi with Gabe and Savannah. 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=11YMjNio3g3iG2Gh04bNxmrORoj66hPPp
They were sealed in the Draper temple. Only 16 people were allowed to go in the temple with the couple.  While we were waiting for Savannah and Gabe the temple worker told us we were the only ones in the temple. That is something that may never happen again. Being in the temple again after three months (because of Covid) was amazing. I wanted to sneak Into other rooms but of course I didn’t. The peace and comfort found in the temple is indescribable. As I sat there I realized the other times I’ve felt that peace is when we do sacrament in our home. Is was a great moment for me. 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1ZV32uV8Ys2vN4HAOOuz5r57WupnAlGR3
We went to Mo Bettah’s after the temple. Gabe forgot his change of clothes so I had to take a picture.
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1ckO5n9s-irov4wr0RIAnbxxEOioFrniY
Always like taking pics with my parents
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=19YqMu43DvOLTDNKZ-RP3QmomgV0FXH00
The beautiful couple after the sealing
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=18RjVvQCdtSD6ov9dYtXf9RH8A58gMm-c
Rene with her son before he became a married man

No comments: