Two stories about Jarom.
#1 I was driving him to school the other day and asked what he’s do if someone asked him if he wanted a vape. He said, “ I’d take it out of the person’s hand, throw it in the trash, slap that kid across the face, and tell him vaping is bad.” ๐
This kid is hilarious, bold, and knows what’s right and wrong.
#2. He came from hanging out with his friends and told me he was so sore. I asked him why...
“ We’ll you know those ropes you tie on the boat to wake board? We tied it onto the back of a 4 wheeler. I was holding onto the rope and told Luke to drive slow but I still ate it really bad and for some reason I didn’t let go of the rope.”
Me: ๐๐ค๐ณ. Jarom that is so dangerous. You can’t do stuff like that.
Jarom: it’s fine mom. I was in the snow. The second time wasn’t as bad. I leaned back more and had him drag me.
Me: You did it again๐คฆ๐ฝ♀️
No comments:
Post a Comment