Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Going Backwards

Okay, so I convinced Koki to not make our blog private at least for right now.  Most of my family couldn't even get on unless they started their own account.  I know that's not going to happen anytime soon.  

For the time being.  Its going to be a free for all.  Of course I will still be following strict posting guidelines so Koki can feel at ease :)!

2 comments:

BBC said...

yeah! i'm so glad you've joined the blogging world! and i'm also super glad you were able to convince koki not to go private. although i understand the reasons why to go private, it makes it really hard for those who want to keep posted! here's some reasons why for koki: i use google reader to keep track of all the new posts my friend's have put up, but with private blogs i can't. so when you put something up, the only way i know you did is to remember to actually go to your blog, log on, and read it. so much easier to go to one website where all the blogs i keep up on are updated. plus, a lot of my old friends found me through our blog which they wouldn't have been able to if it was private... :) try and add that to your bag of tricks to stay public. ha ha... anyways, love your blog! i can't believe you guys have three kids now!!!! how's everything going over there? we miss seeing you guys! keep us posted. :)

Rachel said...

Hello there! I am so glad you have a blog now! To help ease Koki's worries...try doing this...put sitemeter on your blog and it tracks who comes on your blog, how long they stay, how many people, etc. It is free and easy to use...go to www.sitemeter.com and sign up. It gives instructions for how to put it on your blog and that will hopefully give Koki some comfort! Plus it is fun to see that people actually come and read! I can't believe how big your boys are getting. Isaac and Hayden are 2 peas in a pod...they would get along great! I miss you!