Saturday, May 24, 2008

This is Crazy

I'm still here.  How in the world do you work this blogging thing? There is so much.  And you wonder why its taken so long for me to do this.  Man, I really can't afford to be on this computer more than I already am.  Between Craigslist, KSL, Hannemannaiga, and hotmail my time is spent.  I'm just going to have to leave it how it is. 

 For all you people I just invited to this blog.  In time there will be more than just text on this thing.  For now that's all I can give till I master this unknown world.

4 comments:

Jessica Sandberg said...

Mar, I'm sooo excited you got a blog. Woohoo! So funny of Koki to shred everything. You need to be thanking him for that ;).

Mel said...

Woo hoo - you are a blogger. I knew it wouldn't be long. Glad you are here, glad to see your family & glad to be able to see you more than once every few months. Hope you are having a great day.

Hyrum said...

Hey Mar....am I allowed to call you MAR? what is your alias.....?

The Smiths said...

Look at you all bloggin' and stuff! This is great! Thanks for inviting me to your top secret blogsite. ;)

Love,
Nancy