Sunday, June 1, 2008

Congrats Ken


Last night we went to a graduation luau for my brother in law, Ken.  He's the youngest of the Clines.  I have always been pretty impressed with this kid.  Here are a few cool things about Him...

#1  He will do the slap dance all by himself at his own graduation party.
Ken not only did the slap by himself he also did a solo Hawaiian number.  Who does that??  And with a smile on their face.  Definitely not me.  It took coming to BYU and dancing with the masses to get me in front of people to perform.  

#2 He can run a mile in 4 min and 50 seconds.
I knew Ken ran track in high school but I didn't realize how amazing he was at it.  I guess I should have taken a hint from the picture in the newspaper of him running.  I will say I do hold a similar record with that same time.  The record is... How long I can wait before I put something in my mouth after church.  Hey 4 min and  50 seconds is a long time to wait to eat after 3 hours of church :).

#3  He can make some killer breadsticks.
Ken is a great sport about making his breadsticks.  We can usually count on having them at all our family dinners.  There have been some Holidays that we've been told Ken was in the kitchen in the middle of the night finishing his baking.

Congrats Ken.  We're excited to see what your future has in store for you.  We know it will be something great!!!

5 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

You Clines know how to party! Love it!

Alysa said...

I'm so glad you're blogging too. It's so good to hear from you. Your family is absolutely adorable. We really should get together this summer. I would love to come see your house. I added your blog to mine. I hope that's ok. Just tell me if you want to keep it private and I'll take off. It's fun keeping in touch this way. See ya later.

Amanda said...

Hey Clines! So glad you're part of the crazy blogging world too! It's good to see what you guys are up to! Newcomer's have a blog too. Check it out at www.utahnewcomers.blogspot.com.
Ours is www.theskinnerscene.blogspot.com

Tori :) said...

4 min. and 50 seconds??? I don't even think I can run HALF a mile that fast. Very impressive!! :)
Love y'all!

Tori :) said...

Marion- I forgot to warn you about my 40,000 blog ads. I get paid to write ads so sometimes it may seem that's all I have posted on my blog. I apologize for that. Feel free to ignore them. :)