The other day we were driving home, the two younger boys fell asleep but Gideon was wide awake in the backseat. I looked over my shoulder to give him a smile and of course he smiled right back. Koki and I started talking about random things like we always do in the car. Then out of no where Gideon asked," Mom, does Jesus have buttons?" I didn't understand. I asked him what he meant and he said , " You know like a light and a dark button." I told him I didn't think he did. I looked at Koki and we both kind of shrugged. Then Gideon said, " Well then how does he make it light and dark?"
Don't you just love kids curiosity :)
2 comments:
That's a classic. Gideon is such a smart little boy, plus he's a cutie. I love getting a glimpse of their brains is full motion.
(I've got some news for you!)
That is the cutest thing i have ever heard! What a sweet thing he is. Love it!!
Post a Comment