I can't believe a whole month went by without a single post from me. I am going to blame it on the lack of a camera. It seriously isn't as fun blogging without having pictures to go with it. Luckily a new camera is on the way so my blogging famine has almost come to an end.
Here is what I missed blogging about during November...
*Last minute trip with my mom and sister to St. Louis to see my brother CJ for fun
*Koki playing Mr. Mom for three days while I was gone
*Jarom stopped nursing. Yay and Owww at the same time
*Isaac found a new obsession with Spider Man
* Gideon had his first primary program. The first half he did great, the second half he sat on my lap with the grumpiest face.
* Jarom started to crawl
*Koki survived being the mom/dad and has a new found appreciation for his wife ;)))
*Utah vs. BYU game- we all know how this ended. I stayed home with the kids cause I am seriosly AFRAID of the Ute fans. Drunk people don't make the nicest fans.
*Isaac now loves to jump off of everything in my house ie.tables, chairs, couches. My mom would be so disappointed in my lack of parenting abilities to control my 2 year old from jumping. I swear we have a different breed of two years these days :)
*Gideon learned how to play on the computer. A blessing and a curse.
*Jarom sits up- Can you believe in one month how much my baby has grown? And I didn't have a camera to capture it. SHAME SHAME SHAME!
*Thanksgiving- we did our annual thanksgiving dinner at my sisters church. We played every sport you can think of soccer, v-ball, basketball, dodgeball...you thought I was kidding didn't you.
*Black Friday- This was my first black friday experience. Koki was going to wake up with me but when I told him to wake up at 4 in the morning he told me he better stay home cause he wouldn't want the boys to wake up crying for his mom. (Now he wants to be son of the year ;)
So I think that's about it. See why it's so important to blog on a regular basis. A LOT can happen in one month. (btw the picture at the top is old but I needed something right????)
7 comments:
yes, i missed you in the blogging world ;). so funny but, i totally was talking to your sister in del taco the other day & didn't even know it! we were all in the playplace with our kids :). the whole time i was talking to her i thought she looked so much like you but never asked. we figured it out when she was leaving..hehe. she was really nice.
I missed you! Yes I did! It sounds like you have had a great month! I can't believe how much the kids are growing! Gideon should still be 2! HAHA! And I agree that kids at 2 and 3 are different than they were years ago! HA, Hayden runs me ragged!
Glad to see you're back. I'm slacking too. Plus w/ the FIL in town, there isn't much time ;). Good seeing you Sunday. Sorry I couldn't chit chat longer.
I need to get your recipe - if you'll share - for the Cafe Rio Pork - delicioso!
You going tomorrow night?
My little Aiden is quite the jumper as well! He is ALWAYS jumping off of a bed (sometimes the top bunk to the bottom bunk...not cool), or a couch or a table! It's out of control!
We missed your blogging, but seriously, you need to blog more, because A LOT happens with you in a months time.
What a fun month! You all did a great job on the Primary Program. I loved that it got over early--how often does that happen? I agree with you about Ute fans. We didn't watch the game at my brother's. Not because he drinks but because he's just plain an obnoxious U fan.
Thanks for the updates Mar and I totally understand when it comes to the blessing and curse of a four year old and a computer. How do they learn so fast to navigate!!!! One minute his on pbs kids playing games the next his looking at the blogs of his family, it’s crazy. I finally had to lay down some rules on a four year old.
Post a Comment