Thursday, December 4, 2008

A Singer in the Family

Koki has been singing with this same group of friends since college. I always love listening to them. Last night they sang at the Varner's ward Christmas party. As you can tell by the beautiful background noise there were a ton of kids there. I still thought they did an awesome job. Props to Sam for being able to sing and play the guitar in the same mic. Next time we'll have to find an extra mic for him.

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

Wow good job Koki! I have always wished I could sing. Very good voice!

Rheanna said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm always so impressed with anyone who can sing in front of a group-takes guts! They sound great!

david said...

nice, reminds me of BYU days :) hope you guys are having a great holiday season!

Kara's Party Ideas said...

wow! they sound really good! that's awesome!

Elissa said...

YES lets do something this weekend! What and when? We will be there!

T.I.D.S.A.H. said...

Wow, I am impressed, what doesn't Koki do? That man of yours is sooo talented!!!! Great job Koki!!

Tiffany said...

Mike would be so jealous because Koki gets to sing in a group! Mike usually just sings solo in our house :)