Thursday, February 26, 2009

aRE yOU SeRioUS ?

Deep Breath...1..2..3...Okay now I can write...

5:00 am Jarom wakes up with a high fever and can't put himself back top sleep

7:30 Gideon comes in my room and wakes me up while he's crying ,"Mom, my nose is bleeding!"

7:45 Jarom throws up

10:15 Isaac is coughing so bad he makes himself throw up not 1, not 2, but 3 times

11:15 Dumb construction on Redwood makes me late for Jarom's 11:20 doctor appt.

2:15pm Hear Gideon tell a friend to close the basement door so his mom doesn't see
them w/their pants off. Go and investigate and all 3 boys jeans are off...
me: Why are your jeans off Gideon?
Gideon: Cause they're all wet
me: Why are they wet?
Gideon: Cause we were playing with the water.
me: What water?
Gideon: Over there (pointing to the 20 NOW empty milk cartons that were filled with water as part of our food storage)

2:20 SOS text to husband
" Boys dumped water in bsmt. Bout to lose it. There's a lot"

2:21 Husband calls to check on my mental state

4:30 Jarom has another high fever

6:00 Isaac coughs and YES he throws up again and again

6:30 Hear a thump in the pantry where Jarom is playing ( I know I know...he shouldn't be in the pantry but at this point we are just tryin' to survive.)
My soy sauce from costco fell and is busted all over the pantry floor.

Today has been one of those days that you ask yourself ," Seriously, can all these things be happening?" And it's usually then where you have to take a deep breath and hope that soon, very very soon the day will end.

11 comments:

T.I.D.S.A.H. said...

Marion - You are so cute. YES, I have had a day like that, but it's all in how you handle it. WHat do you do, Just LaUGH and think, it could be worse. At least you get to cuddle up to your husband at the end of your day and cry on his shoulder. You are an amazing mom and you make me laugh. Love you, Tonya

Tiffany said...

That is one TOUGH day! I bet you're glad it is over. Good Luck today :)

Ruth Done said...

Oh Marion! I'm so sorry. You are soooo patient. I think I would have lost it!

Kawa Rangers said...

WOW! That sounds like the dumbest day ever. I almost called you to see if Gideon could come play that day, and maybe I should've....

Lindsay and Mike said...

Oh Marion! I hate days like those! Such is the life for a mom of 3 little boys, I guess! If it makes you feel any better, I have cleaned up throw up 4 times today. :(

Cline said...

oh Mar you poor thing hope today is better.

Amy @MoMomma said...

AWE! I'm so sorry you had to go through all of these things in one day! I would have been in tears by 8am. Let me know if you need anything :)

Jobi Niu said...

ha ha ha You're so funny! I can totally picture you telling this story. I'm so sorry. Geez, what a tough day. Isn't it so hard to be patient at times I know exactly how ya feel. UGH. I hope your boys are getting better..

Anonymous said...

Mar - I am so sorry!!! Bring Gideon over to play...I have those kind of days everyday with Mr. Alema...love you guys

The Smiths said...

Oh Mar, I'm so sorry! What a crazy day! Glad you were able to write about it and vent after the fact. Poor Jarom and all those ear infections. Both my boys got tubes and I loved it. No more ear infections! Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!!!

kelly said...

you had me in tears! not only because it was so funny but because it happens to me too and i think i am going to explode! i am so glad you documented your day - it will all be a fantastic laugh one day to those kidlets....and you. you are amazing to me... ps- your sos text's sound much nicer than mine!