Monday, March 2, 2009

8 Things TAG

I think I did this before so I tweaked it a bit...

8 things you don't know about me:
8*I was the mascot in high school
7*There are 3 boys and 3 girls in my family
6*I have a degree in Elementary Education
5*I had ACL surgery and think the recovery was harder than my c-sections
4*I grew up in Etiwanda, California
3*I wrote about Koki in my journal when I was just going into my senior year
2*Most animals freak me out. I haven't learned to accept them as beautiful creations.
1*I eat dessert at least once a day.

8 Things That Happened Yesterday
8* Went to Stake Conference
7* Took a 3 hour nap
6* Had Koki's brothers over for dinner
5* Was sent to time-out by my husband LOL
4* Watched my brother in law do like 50 card tricks
3* Gave the boys a bath
2* Played 3 rounds of Phase 10
1* Ate dinner that I didn't have to make (thanks to my mother in law :)

8 Things I am looking foreword to
8* Warm weather
7* Outdoor soccer
6* Koki's family coming into town
5* Jarom getting tubes in his ears (he's had like 8 ear infections this month)
4* My boys cleaning toilets
3* Girl's Night
2* Koki's birthday
1* Koki's summer vacation


8 Things on my wish list

8* More kids
7* Food Storage
6* My husband not having to work
5* More patience
4* Clothes that are actually mine and not borrowed from my sisters :)
3* Being able to eat whatever I want and not worry about the consequences!!!
2* A better decorated upstairs
1* The boys sleeping in their own bed

8 Things my husband did yesterday:
8* Helped dress the boys
7* Asked if he could do anything better as a husband
6* Went to choir practice for Ken
5* Participated in his brother's magic show
4* Took a longer nap than me
3* Made oatmeal for breakfast
2* Cleaned the boys room
1* Watched the news

8 People I think are cool and want to do this tag
8*Irene
7*Jobi
6*Amy
5*Ruth
4*Tiffany
3*Rachel
2*Cheryl
1*Everyone that looks at my blog ;)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

The fact that you aim to eat at least one dessert a day is why I love ya! And Koki asked what he could do to be a better husband!?! That is so cool. Tell him to call Josh and give him that tip! I love your list!

Jessica Sandberg said...

Ok, how is that I knew all the "8 things that you don't know about me" and I wasn't on your "8 people that I think are cool"...you stinker! Hahaha. So when you said you wanted more kids, was that 8 more kids or #8. more kids? I would doubt the first. I wished we lived closer so I could know those little things that happen in your life. I really miss you!