Sunday, August 16, 2009

Interview with the Birthday Boy


In honor of my son's birthday I decided to interview him. Here's what I asked...

What's your name? Gideon

How old are you? 5

What's your favorite
...

Color? Color what does that mean? Uh Green is my favorite color. Like this green (pointing to his action hero doll)

Movie? Incredible Hulk (me:but you've never seen that movie. Gideon:I know but he's green)

Thing to do? I like to have birthdays. I like to play with swords and I like to buy 70 swords.

Food? Green Beans (I'm going to remember that next time I try to feed him those ;)

Song? I love to See the Temple

Place to go? The Zoo (If you know me you know I'm not into animals so this child has never been to the zoo. I can't decide if it's sad or funny that he has to daydream about it)

What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to be a rock star (oh boy I wasn't expecting that answer :)

Where do you want to live when you grow up? In Utah, but I'm going to miss you guys when I live in Utah cause you guys will never come to my house.

What are you going to do now that you're five? I'm going to go to Kindergarten and I'm going to ride my bike to kindergarten. I'm going to play basketball.

Gideon is such a good son. I was so excited to celebrate his 5th birthday because he had been waiting for it F..O..R..E..V..E..R! We love our Gideon and are so blessed to have him be a part of our family.

5 comments:

Ruth Done said...

I can't wait to do this with Jack. Those are some great answers.

The Smiths said...

Oh that is so cute! He's a funny kid. Happy Birthday, Gideon!

Jobi Niu said...

Awww.. what a cute idea! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIDEON. THose anwers were hilarious. How exciting that he's starting school!! WHat a lil stud.

kelly said...

can't think of a cuter thing - I am going to copy you!!!

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Gideon! I love the interview idea. So cute!!