Here are some shout outs for things that have been exciting to blog about but just don't have enough detail to take on a post of its own...
SHOUT OUT to Gideon for starting Kindergarten and learning how to ride a bike all in the same month. He was so excited to start school and asked me not to pick him up on the first day. Gotta love his independence!
SHOUT OUT to garage sales. Where I scored this bike trailer for $25. Now I don't have to be so stinkin hot when I walk Gideon to school. I can ride along Gideon, kind of in style :)
SHOUT OUT to my Little Brother CJ who made the squad for the St. Louis Rams. If you were by my house when I got the call you would have heard screaming for a good 5 minutes straight.

SHOUT OUT to my husband's newly acquired skill...changing our oil in the cars. The first time he attempted we were on our way to Colorado for a Football game and he missed one minor detail which resulted in oil all over the garage. I didn't take a picture cause you can imagine the mood of the home after that ;)
SHOUT OUT to Isaac and play group. He had a couple friends come over today and he was in heaven. It was so cute to seem them follow eachother around and so nice I had some time to blog about it.
It's been a fun couple of weeks. I really want to try to stay up on the blogging but we'll see.
7 comments:
Awe! I want to do a shout out that I want to be in that play group too :( Bad timing for me to move I guess!
Wow! Looks like lots of cool stuff has been happening at your house! How exciting about your bro! That is awesome!
wow, those are some good shout outs! You have a CJ in your family too? Thats awesome! WHat kind of sport is it? Good to see life in going great for the Clines!
Good things. :) :)
Kelli, I've always loved the name CJ but I am bias ;) He plays football :)
love these!!!!!!!
I wish Jack could have started school with Gideon! Oh well, they can still be friends, right? Yea!, for bargain bike trailors!
Post a Comment