
My husband is at YM, 2 of my boys are sleeping, the house is actually quiet and all I can think of doing is updating my blog. Is that lame or what?!?
We had a pretty cool family outing last night. We took our kids to this local Halloween thingy with some friends and my sisters. Even though we went when it was really cold, really windy, and somewhat rainy the kids loved it! The best part about going when it's freezing out is not many other people will, so the kids got to do quite a bit since there were no lines.
They had a little Haunted House that Gideon thought was so cool. I attempted to take Isaac and his little buddy Jakob but we only got a few steps before they both said they wanted out. Jarom did a somersault in one of the bounce houses which was something I'd never seen before. He tried to recreate the moment on our bed when we got home and fell off. He didn't get hurt but it was funny. I'm glad our outing helped Jarom find his new talent.
I love this time of year. One holiday right after another. If you live by me I hope you enjoy my Halloween decorations that I just put out cause we only have one week left!!!
8 comments:
i'm so glad you've updated! we've missed hearing about your family! hopefully we'll get to see you guys while we're in utah. :)
glad you had fun! sorry i didn't have a coupon to help you out.. those are super cute pics.
Glad you guys are having fun! I miss you tons! So sad that we live like 5 minutes away from each other & hardly ever see each other! Your boys are so stinkin' cute!
Looks like a ton of fun! We are doing our little Halloween fun outing this weekend! Boys are the coolest!
WOw, could your family be any cuter?? My goodness! YOu're GORGEOUS Marion. WHat a fun lil outing. I bet my boys would LOVE it there.
Your family is SO STINKIN CUTE! It looks like that is a fun place to take the kids! Looks like everyone had a good time!
You guy's were so brave to come play in the not so nice weather:)It does make for shorter lines...It was fun to see you guy's! See you at the ginger bread festival??
I love fall. Isn't it the best time to get out with your family. Great pictures. It looks like you had a good time.
Post a Comment