I went to the game cheering for Utah (my bro. coaches for Utah) and Koki sat with his mom who is a die hard BYU fan. He claims he was torn at the end of the game of who he wanted to win but I think that was just to keep the peace in the car on the ride home. Either way it was still fun to be out without kids and watch a good football game.
The divided couple :)
5 comments:
Haha! The divided couple...I love it!
Funny. Seriously, you are so dang pretty.
I still like you--even if you wear red. :)
haha! Thats awesome! LOVEd this post! Its funny when a BYU and Utah fan gets married...just adds more exitement to the marriage right?! You guys are awesome and your Thanksgiving looked like tons of fun!
Hi Marion! I hope you don't mind that I blog stalk you! I've been meaning to find everyone's blogs since the girls night and I finally got around to it. Just don't tell my husband you're a Ute fan! ;)
Post a Comment