I'm glad I read that last night cause today hasn't been the best day and I could use an attitude adjustment. I'm going to cross my fingers that this will work!
I'm THANKFUL for...
*My Husband
*My boys
*Family
*Friends
*The Priesthood
*Church
*Koki's job
*Cars that work
*Our house
*Food
*Insurance
*Hope
*Heavenly Father's patience
*Clothes
*Cartoons that entertain the boys
*Family Time
*Vacation
*Friends/Family baby-sitters
*New Perspectives
*Health
*Cell Phone
*The internet
*Church Callings
*President Monson
*Zumba
*Sleep
*Chocolate
4 comments:
Oh Mar. I'm glad to know that other people have those kind of days too. I hope this evening will be better & tomorrow even more.
Also, I haven't seen you yet to say congrats.
Amen sista! I hope your day gets better! hugs...
Man, I need that story for my oldest daughter. She loves a good bad mood. Not really sure what to do about it. Maybe this will help.
Awesome list. January is a good time to be grateful, I think. Here's to better days.
Post a Comment