
Remember when you gave your speech at graduation and people yelled, " Keep it short Koki!"

Remember when you starting singing with Pac Sons and loved wearing necklaces ;) .

Remember when I saw this picture and thought it was an old girlfriend until you told me she's your cousin.

Remember when we first met at Discovery and you borrowed my walkman on the bus ride to Temple Square.

Remember when you sang this song and I thought you were HOT!

Remember when we danced in Luau together and how we always waited for each other after practice.


Remember when we celebrated your birthday for the first time as a married couple and I felt so sick but you were such a good sport.

I'm excited to share many more birthdays with you and love all the memories that we have. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE...WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!
14 comments:
Happy Birthday Koki! Love this post Mar-so perfect!
Happy Birthday Koki! Love these pics.
Ahhhh...Happy Birthday Koki!
Happy Birthday Koki! Those pictures are awesome!
happy birthday to koki!!!! wish we could all go out and celebrate! miss you guys!
What a cute cute post!! Loved it... Enoch and I were lovin the pics..
What a cute post! What fun memories! Tell Koki Happy Birthday!
Those pictures are great!! Thanks for sharing. Happy Birthday Koki!
That was so cute! Happy b-day Koki!
Oh my goodness Marion, you are the cutest! I LOVED that! Happy bday to Koki! I saw you at the Ranches Academy the other day in passing, are your kids going there now?!
Thanks for saying happy b-day to my husband everyone.
Kelly- I was picking up a friend's kid at the school. Maybe someday I won't be a lazy mom and actually do the drive for my kids :)
I hope Koki had a great birthday. What a fun group of pictures.
Love the pics!
this was so cute~
Post a Comment