Monday, May 17, 2010

Crazy Lady/Deals

I just got home from coupon shopping. It's three o'clock in the morning. That's where the crazy comes in. I had to wait till midnight to go to the store but I'm excited I did cause this is what I got...

The grand total was $17.32!!!! Now if you see me tomorrow and I'm a little out of it you'll know why!

6 comments:

Tami said...

definitely a little crazy! ha. but crazy for a good cause...

Celeste said...

I LOVE it when people get such good deals!!! Oh, it makes my day, especially when it's me getting those good deals :)

Lindsay and Mike said...

Wow! Way to go!!

Jobi Niu said...

OH MY GOSH!! Awesome. I'm so jealous. GOOD JOB. You go girl, if I did coupon shopping... that would be the time I'd have to go as well.

Elissa said...

You would get along fabulous with my sister in-law, in fact maybe you'd fight over the good deals!! :) When's our next get together that was so fun.

Mel said...

Still at it? What an example. I debate doing it again.

So when are we going to get together? It has been awhile. Just found out that Sam & family moved. We are terrible.

Summer?