Today I went to Wal Mart and surprise surprise I lost Jarom. This happens almost every time. He thinks it's hilarious to hide from me inside the clothing rounders. Usually I'll yell, "J...A..RRROMMM!" and he'll come running out laughing away. Today he didn't run out. He didn't even respond. It was less than a minute and I started to panic. I was yelling his name and nothing. A manager walked by me and I told him I lost my kid. He got on his radio and said," Code Adam. We're looking for a three year old little boy, shaved head, wearing a red shirt." The manager started walking me to customer service and at first I hesitated telling him I should look for my son but he said he had all the employees in the store looking and before we even got to the front of the store the manager turned to me and said they found him...phew!
I waited at customer service thinking Jarom was probably so scared and maybe crying. I couldn't wait to see him so I could tell him everything was okay. From the corner of my eye I saw my son walking towards me with two Wal Mart employees. There were no tears, not even a sad face. The kid had a HUGE smile on his face. Not scared at all, little stinker. Of course I was relieved to see him and for the rest of the trip my sister joined me and we buckled him in the cart.
At dinner we were talking about what happened and Koki was telling Jarom he needed to stay by me in the stores so no one would take him. Jarom replied," I can fight them. I can kick them in the private." hahaha. No wonder he thinks he can roam Wal Mart like he owns the place :)
No comments:
Post a Comment