Friday, March 23, 2012

Jr Jazz


We had a great time during basketball season. It was Isaac's first year playing, Gideon was on
his team, and Koki was one of the coaches.
Coach Daddy- Koki was so impressed how much all the boys improved by the end of the season. Our
boys started having only basketball on the brain, which makes the daddy proud but the mom not so much especially when they want to practice in the house.
I loved how Gideon always gave his brother the ball to shoot. You wouldn't have
guessed Isaac was the youngest on the team cause he's such a little baller.
Gideon LOVES LOVES LOVES basketball. He sure takes after
his daddy with his smooth skills.
We bought our boys each a basketball halfway through the season. They
were so excited I felt like we took them to Disneyland.
I'm so vain that I really didn't want to post this picture. One, I'm nursing and two, I just had to keep chewing and couldn't stop for 2 seconds to take a picture. Anyways, after every game we took our boys to get donuts. We started it cause Jarom would cry after the games that he didn't get a game treat. So I guess we have him to thank for crying cause it ended up being something we all looked forward to.



No comments: