DAY 3- We had the kids take a big cousin picture in front of Matt's apartment. The only cousin missing was our baby Joslyn. She went back to Utah with daddy.
We went to the gravesite where our mom's parents are buried. I remember doing this a lot growing
up. It was nice to go back and remember my grandparents.
My mom was barely married when her dad passed away. I never met him but I've heard so many great stories about him.
I remember taking pictures like this with my cousins growing up. It's crazy that theres a new generation now.
All grown up. Irene, Tor, Jay, Dad, Mom, Me, CJ, and Matt. I loved being with all my siblings and parents.
We went to a park in Huntington and had lunch there while the kids played. We took one last picture before Jay and his family left.
Siblings with their spouses. Koki was in Utah at his brother's wedding.
My three brothers.
DAY 4- Uncle CJ's birthday and another day at the beach
This was the warmest beach day we had all week.
The kids back at digging in the sand. They were there for hours.
The chillin' spot for the non- digging family members
The beginning stages of the Ah You sand village
We really aren't this cheesy. It did make for a good pic though.
Jarom taking a break from the water
Tor made this chair. It turned out pretty cool and cute with mom and dad in it.
The happy couple.
Dad went in the water for a little bit but then it got cold. Mom never went in the water but was still cold haha.
Isaac was a fish. He loved jumping the waves, and finding sand crabs.
I went in search for warm sand and when I found some I put it to good use.
After the kids got out of the water they would lay on the sand to get warm. Then they would get too hot and jump in the water and then...yep in the sand.
Jarom having fun in the sun.
Gideon and Draek decided it was time to bury Gabe.
Me and Chynea hanging out.
We went to dinner at Cheesecake Factory for Cj's birthday. This marked the end of our reunion cause Cj and his family had to leave from there. We had such a fun week. The cousins had a great time together and the adults got to catch up with each other. We are definitely keeping this tradition.


1 comment:
I love this Marion!!! It was so good to see all of the pictures of your AHYOU family and how much everyone has grown. Love you guys
Post a Comment