Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Isaac's Birthday

Isaac celebrated his 6th birthday while we were in California.  We love our Isaac.  He says the cutest things and loves to help when he can.  Often times he'll come to us and say," How can I help you now?" His aunts and uncles were in line for him to massage them.  I learned he had that talent when we were in Cali and now I am putting it to good use.  Here's what our family loves about Isaac...

Daddy: I love a lot of things about Isaac. I love that he's a happy boy and helpful to his family. 
Mom: I love that Isaac likes to serve people. I love his testimony of Jesus.
Gideon: I love Isaac cause he's fun to play with. He's a really good brother whose nice and kind.
Jarom: I don't know...I can't do it
Joslyn decided it was time to wake the birthday boy up
The birthday boy being silly when his cousins came to sing to him
Even though it wasn't too warm Isaac wanted to go to the beach for his birthday
Playing at the beach
Time to make the birthday boy an octopus
Joslyn getting in on some beach action
Jarom, Mattyn, and Gideon
The birthday boy wanted to swim in warmer water so we went to the hotel to
finish swimming there
Isaac went out with all the adults that night for waffles and fried chicken.  He felt 
so special cause he was the only kid.






No comments: