Monday, October 7, 2013

August Randomness

August is always a rush trying to get the last fun stuff in before school and work starts. I know some people thrive on schedules I am not one of those people. I like spur of the moment, late night, randomness. Maybe when the kids get older I'll be better at schedules but for right now it works.
We decided to do a bike ride to Chevron one day (that deserves a post of its own). After about a 4 hour
bike ride the kids were ready for some rest and Popsicles. 

I'm sure our random schedule is the reason my kids pass out anytime and anywhere.

I love how she is all sprawled out in this picture.

Gideon doesn't take naps often but when he does he crashes hard.

Jarom couldn't even make it up the stairs before he passed out.

Last backyard campout before school.

Boys being boys

Joslyn enjoying her lunch at 7 peaks

Oklahoma cousins came to visit and it was one party after another. Gigi and
Papa had a sleepover/movie night that the kids LOVED!

We found a new swimming spot. There are places to fish and Draek was
on a roll catching fish without an actual fishing rod.

Jos and Mattyn at the football game

First day as a 4th grader. A little too cool to look at the camera :)

Boys first day of school.

4th and 2nd grader

Gideon, Isaac, and Jarom
Jarom's 1st day of school

Our Kindergartner and Jos




No comments: