Its great to be married to this cute man. Koki and I had a great anniversary. We left when the kids went to school and did whatever our hearts desired. Its always fun spending time with my best friend.
This is our temple. We were married here 11 years ago. We decided to go do sealings
but it got cut a little short when I started having contractions...oops.
Our day was filled. We went to lunch, the temple, tried a new shaved ice
stand, koki got a massage, I got a pedicure,
dinner, a movie, and then shakes.
When I came downstairs this is what I saw :) So cute. I love my husband. He's such a good man. He has
always put me first and always asks how he can be better. He's a spiritual giant that keeps our family in line and I am truly blessed to have him by my side for the eternities.




No comments:
Post a Comment