Sunday, February 9, 2014

Recommited

Tonight when I laid the kids to sleep they wanted me to read out of the one and only family blog book that we own.  It was really cute to see how excited they were to hear stories about themselves.  They all laughed and got silly when the story was about them.

 I realized how awesome it was to have childhood stories in a book for them to always go back and read.  Seeing how much they loved listening to family stories sparked a new commitment in me to start this blog again.  I've been writing in my journal but this can specifically be everyday stories and events about the kids.

Here's to a new commitment!!!
Our Jaycie is such a good baby.  Love her.  

The boys got these magnet blocks for Christmas.  They LOVE them. (Zeke likes to 
spend the night on the weekend when he can)

Joslyn playing with the magnet blocks. Still doing the one eyed smile whenever
we want to take her picture.

No comments: