Koki recorded a church song with a friend a while back. We were listening to it this morning and I told the boys, " This is dad singing..."
Gideon: Yeah I know
Jarom: Ooooohhh
Isaac (with a very concerned serious face): What!?! What do you mean? Wait, does that mean the Voice called him?
Gideon was telling me that a parent on his football team knows me. He asked if Gideon was an Ah You and he said,"Yeah, well my middle name is Ah You but I took my dad's last name of Cline."
Last night Joslyn was laying down next to me. She talks a lot lately and last night she was talking away then said," I'm awesome." Of course I start laughing and ask her who said she was awesome. Her reply," My dad".
Jarom had his first soccer game of the season last night. He came home from school and couldn't wait to change into his soccer stuff even though his game wasn't for another 3 hours. I had to tell him to keep the shin guards off till the game started. He did such a good job and loves to play forward. He runs after the ball so well. It was fun to see him play.
Jaycie is walking everywhere. She is growing so fast and such a great baby. Last week she had an ear infection and I didn't even realize it cause she was acting normal. She loves to eat whatever is on the floor. Her brothers spoil her like crazy. Her favorite thing to do is go up and down the stairs. It scares me so bad I don't like to look. One of the boys always watches her while she does this. We call it "Jaycie Patrol." This morning she woke up so early. I brought her to our bed and she just kept standing up talking to loud and then plopping herself backwards. She's at such a fun stage.
Well hopefully I can get better at writing things down. Its always so fun to go back and read it.
Jarom: Ooooohhh
Isaac (with a very concerned serious face): What!?! What do you mean? Wait, does that mean the Voice called him?
Gideon was telling me that a parent on his football team knows me. He asked if Gideon was an Ah You and he said,"Yeah, well my middle name is Ah You but I took my dad's last name of Cline."
Last night Joslyn was laying down next to me. She talks a lot lately and last night she was talking away then said," I'm awesome." Of course I start laughing and ask her who said she was awesome. Her reply," My dad".
Jarom had his first soccer game of the season last night. He came home from school and couldn't wait to change into his soccer stuff even though his game wasn't for another 3 hours. I had to tell him to keep the shin guards off till the game started. He did such a good job and loves to play forward. He runs after the ball so well. It was fun to see him play.
Jaycie is walking everywhere. She is growing so fast and such a great baby. Last week she had an ear infection and I didn't even realize it cause she was acting normal. She loves to eat whatever is on the floor. Her brothers spoil her like crazy. Her favorite thing to do is go up and down the stairs. It scares me so bad I don't like to look. One of the boys always watches her while she does this. We call it "Jaycie Patrol." This morning she woke up so early. I brought her to our bed and she just kept standing up talking to loud and then plopping herself backwards. She's at such a fun stage.
Well hopefully I can get better at writing things down. Its always so fun to go back and read it.


No comments:
Post a Comment