Friday, January 1, 2016

2016 Here We Go

We went to dad's ward New Years Eve dance. The dj was stinky. He played horrible music and we
were getting so annoyed. Gideon had a blast running around with his cousins. Jarom fell asleep shortly after we arrived. Isaac was bored out of his mind. The baby didn't know what to do with the ridiculously loud music. I know dances are supposed to be loud but this DJ had his music up way too high. Joslyn had fun dancing with her girl cousins. Jaycie went back and forth. Sometimes she loved it others she just wanted to go to bed. As for Koki and I we think we may need to suggest a different dance or tradition next year. In the end it was fun being with my family and especially with my husband and kids. 

We had several picture attempts for the night. They didn't 
go all so well. 


Gideon and his crew

Taking a break from dancing

Pretty Jos

Our tired boy Jarom can sleep through anything

Towards the end of the night we found the tired kids
a little sanctuary in the RS room 


I think this is the only picture we got of Jarom up

Gideon sure had fun

Finally a good song to dance to

Cousins chilling

Tor, Mom, and Dad

The kids went right to the food table when we got there


I guess Jarom was in a few more pics than I thought before he passed out. Me with Isaac and Sale

Trying to make the most out of the song

Dad and Jaycie...love this picture

Tired boys

No comments: