Monday, January 25, 2016

Kid Interviews

                                                   
What is your name?
Gideon TamaToa Ah You Cline
How old are you? 11
What's your favorite...
Color: Purple
Thing to do: Play sports
Sport: Football
Candy: Sour Patch
Food: Curry
What is the most popular movie right now? Star Wars
Most Popular cartoon? Star Wars Clone Wars
What's the most popular song? Bet you can't by Dilo
What do you want to be when you grow up? Top 3 would be social worker, coach, and singer
What's your favorite thing to do with your siblings? Be rough with them
What don't you like to do at home? Sit around
What are you looking forward to this year:
Middle school
Anything else you want to tell me? I love to eat, eat food. (anything else) nope.

                                         

                                                   
What is your name?
Isaac Sale Ah You Cline
How old are you? I am 9 years old
What's your favorite...
Color: My favorite color is pink and purple
Thing to do: Play Sports
Sport: Depends on the season
Candy: Milkies (What's that) You know, papa's favorite candy
Food: Dessert
What is the most popular movie right now? Star Wars, The Force Awakens
Most Popular cartoon? Star Wars Clone Wars
What's the most popular song? Justin Beiber's song
What do you want to be when you grow up? A football coach
What's your favorite thing to do with your siblings? practice basketball
What don't you like to do at home? sleep
What are you looking forward to this year:
Going to a Utah Aggies game
Anything else you want to tell me? Nah

                                          

What is your name?

Jarom Tamatoa Ah You Cline (that's not your name) Jarom Thomas Ah You Cline, (That's still not your name) Jarom Tomasi Ah You Cline.
How old are you? 7
What's your favorite...
Color: Blue and Red
Thing to do: Soccer
Sport: Football
Candy: Sour Patch
Food: Mom's orange chicken
What is the most popular movie right now? Star Wars
Most Popular cartoon? Star Wars Clone Wars
What's the most popular song? Michael Jackson
What do you want to be when you grow up? A fire knife  performer
What's your favorite thing to do with your siblings? Fight (what kind of fight) We always fight
What don't you like to do at home? chores
What are you looking forward to this year:
Going to Hawaii (where not going there) I know. My birthday
Anything else you want to tell me? I'm the oldest, I'm 15 years old, I have 8 people in my family. I love to go to Trafalga. Isaac goes for BYU and Sale is under the table.  When I grow up and go to college I want to go to BYU.


What is your name?
Joslyn Ah You Cline
How old are you? 4
What's your favorite...
Color: Purple
Thing to do: Play with the piano
Sport: Laser Tag
Candy: Hot and candy
Food: Chicken Rice
What is the most popular movie right now? Sophia the First
Most Popular cartoon? Strawberry Shortcake
What's the most popular song? Sweety and the Beast
What do you want to be when you grow up? Share my toys with everybody
What's your favorite thing to do with your siblings? Hug Them
What don't you like to do at home? Don't do sports
What are you looking forward to this year:
Playing with my friends and cousins
Anything else you want to tell me? How about Jesus Christ. Jesus loves us and hugs us. He hugs my brothers and sisters. I love my mom. I like to hug my brothers and sister.

                               

What is your name? Yacee
How old are you? tree
What's your favorite...
Color: Yallow
Thing to do: Ummm play
Sport: Ummm feet (feet) yeah
Candy: Yallow
Food: eow (cereal) shakes her head yes
What is your favorite movie? Sophoa
Favorite cartoon? Bo on the Go
What's your favorite song? Fallow da Pofit (Follow the prophet)
What do you want to be when you grow up? Ummmmm, dada
What's your favorite thing to do with your siblings? Joslyn
What don't you like to do at home? make tweet (treat)
What are you looking forward to this year:
Ummm,, Jarom
Anything else you want to tell me? Ummm yeah, Ummm Geeyun (Gideon)

                                             
                                                (I, Sale, give me mom permission to answer for me)

What is your name? Sale Koki Ah You Cline
How old are you? 10 months old
What's your favorite...
Color: I don't care
Thing to do: Play with toys, walk, suck on my binky, be held
Sport: Ummm feet (feet) yeah
Candy: Yallow
Food: eow (cereal) shakes her head yes
What is your favorite movie? Sophoa
Favorite cartoon? Bo on the Go
What's your favorite song? Fallow da Pofit (Follow the prophet)
What do you want to be when you grow up? Ummmmm, dada
What's your favorite thing to do with your siblings? Joslyn
What don't you like to do at home? make tweet (treat)
What are you looking forward to this year:
Ummm,, Jarom
Anything else you want to tell me? Ummm yeah, Ummm Geeyun (Gideon)

No comments: