Friday, March 31, 2017

March Madness

When Koki's brother from Iowa calls and says he'll only be 6 hours away what do you do...ROAD TRIP. Bonus that they have an awesome sister that's willing to have everyone crash at her place even if it's only a weeks notice😘 It was such a fun time to see everyone. 
Aunty Ulu is so nice. She gave our family her room while we were there and the kids loved it. 

Daddy singing Karaoke with Jaycie and cousin Amelia 

Who would have thought that solo cups were all kids need
to entertain themselves with

I had to run to my next door neighbors for a minute. Jos was so excited, "I'm in charge." I came back with cheez it's, graham crackers, and chocolate milk on the table. 
She didn't waste any time getting the junk out😂😆

After she got herself dressed I hear, "Mama, look at me." I tell her how adorable she is and she says, " Take a picture." This girl is too cute and funny😂😆








"Mom, can I do the dishes? I love to clean." Man, I love this girl. She speaks my language!!

Jos: Mom, someone threw this magnet at me. I think it was a ghost.
Me: Ooohh maybe it was Casper the friendly ghost
Jos: No, you silly. It was the Holy Ghost. Remember (with a little annoyance in her voice that I could forget😂) the Holy Ghost is nice!

I noticed Jarom and Isaac doing Gideon's morning chores. They told me Gideon had to wake up early to do homework so they were helping him. 
What a great way to start the day!

I told Jaycie she can't wear this outfit because it doesn't match. With the biggest smile and tilt of her head she says, "I'll be your best friend if you let me wear it." How can you say no to that?!

If a stranger comes to you and says,"Come with me little girl I have a sucker" what do you say?
Jaycie: Ummm, Thank you! That's a big fat try again :)

Koki and Isaac went on a little outing with just the two of them.
Apparently they don't like it when I call it a date.


Koki worked so hard to get my table repainted and it turned out beautiful


Took the family to Beauty and the Beast. After the 4th time going down and up Koki and I decided to camp out on the floor in the hallway/entrance of the theater with these two stinkers. 

We got to celebrate papa's b-day. Went to a movie. Then the adults went to dinner while the kids stayed at Tor's. We ended the night at Tor's for dessert and presents. The highlight was hearing my dad tell stories about my papa. It's been 30 years since my papa died and my dad still gets soooooo happy talking about him.
Koki and the kids chillin and being silly


Little bro came into town and we had to see him of course!

The girls love their cousins


On the airport bus getting ready to see Sister Greco return from her mission

It was so fun waiting for Nikos to return home. She was such a wonderful 
example of a missionary.

Koki and the boys night out watching Power Rangers



No comments: