Conference time is something I look forward to. I really enjoy the time as a family and all the wonderful things I learn to better myself. We always allow the kids to decide whether or not they want to join us during the Saturday session. This year they decided to join. Saturday is casual and Sunday we always get dressed in church clothes. I typically have conference bingo and treats they can earn throughout. Its a fun tradition I enjoy.
Saturday session with Koki's duck lips
Boys finding some humor in something during conference
When listening to the choir for conference they showed the organists and Jarom yelled, "He has 4 hands!!!"... He was a bit disappointed when they showed the two men πππ
Priesthood tradition going strong. Dinner, spiritual feast, then dessert. Great night for the men/boys in the family.
We had a lot of different conference looks. This was the beginning. Where everyone was eager. By the end we had some asleep, others threatened to exile, and lots and lots of be quiets. Some how the spirit was still felt and testimonies were strengthened....(Koki may have staged this pictureπ)
Post conference potluck and recap at the Summers. I LOVE hearing my kids tell what stood out to them and what stories they loved.











No comments:
Post a Comment